What's new

October 8th hunt with Mike and others

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a great hunt for sure, I managed to get me a couple silvers, V nickel and a wheat.



oct8.1.webp
oct8.2.webp
oct8.3.webp
oct8.4.webp
oct8.5.webp
 
Remarkable barber! Excellent digs!
 
Yep another great hunt!
 
I would say that was awesome day , I have been wanting a V nickel for a while. You guys killed them Congrats....
 
Looks like a fun hunt. :icon_thumleft: Nice digs, Giant.

HH
 
Nice silver...

I think you inspired me to get out today, wet ground, warm temps and no bugs...hmm
 
Sweet Silver score there Giant! Nice old V-Nic too :icon_thumleft:. Didn't get me one of them this year. Sounds like a great time
 
another great hunt Giant congrats! that barber looks lovely, and nice score on the old V too! WTG!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom