S Shark.tooth Jr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2020 Messages 63 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location New england Detector(s) used Garrett Ace/ Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2020 #1 Found awhile back. Attachments 20200307_110445.webp 340.7 KB · Views: 96 20200307_110507.webp 218 KB · Views: 93 Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Mar 7, 2020 #2 Cool Button. I like it But no help on ID sorry... Upvote 0
nkellam22 Sr. Member Joined Feb 9, 2019 Messages 424 Reaction score 795 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Europe Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 7, 2020 #3 It looks to be tombac but its hard to tell from the photos. My guess is mid to late 1700s. Civilian Upvote 0
GoldieLocks Bronze Member Joined Dec 28, 2019 Messages 1,079 Reaction score 1,122 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2020 #4 I can almost make out the impression of an Angel with wgs wings on the front! Upvote 0
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,709 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 7, 2020 #5 I am leaning toward it being a cuff link. Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,175 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 8, 2020 #6 I'm thinking it's made of brass and based on it's size, I'd say it's a cuff button. Date wise... late 18thc. Dave Last edited: Mar 8, 2020 Upvote 0
I'm thinking it's made of brass and based on it's size, I'd say it's a cuff button. Date wise... late 18thc. Dave
S Shark.tooth Jr. Member Joined Feb 11, 2020 Messages 63 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location New england Detector(s) used Garrett Ace/ Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 8, 2020 Thread Owner #7 From my research i have to also lean towards a cufflink! Thanks guys! Upvote 0