mick56 Bronze Member Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,348 Reaction score 1,149 Golden Thread 1 Location Southern Wisconsin 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used ATPro Jun 15, 2018 #1 I found this 4" brass key where there used to be a farm. The tab you turn is at a right angle to the key end. I looked online at lots of photos, but didn't see any like this. Attachments 004.webp 708.9 KB · Views: 131 005.webp 601 KB · Views: 118 Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
I found this 4" brass key where there used to be a farm. The tab you turn is at a right angle to the key end. I looked online at lots of photos, but didn't see any like this.
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,155 Reaction score 7,993 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2018 #2 I've never seen one like that either. Interesting find. Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Jun 15, 2018 #3 I turned one like that once, but yours looks made that way. Cool Key Upvote 0
john845 Sr. Member Joined Dec 26, 2017 Messages 408 Reaction score 1,075 Golden Thread 0 Location Newburgh ny Detector(s) used Whites Class III SL. Spectrum xlt Tesoro Vaquero Compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 15, 2018 #4 is it bent? Upvote 0
mick56 Bronze Member Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,348 Reaction score 1,149 Golden Thread 1 Location Southern Wisconsin 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used ATPro Jun 15, 2018 Thread Owner #5 john845 said: is it bent? Click to expand... It is slightly bent. I'm afraid to try to straighten it, thinking it will break. Upvote 0
john845 said: is it bent? Click to expand... It is slightly bent. I'm afraid to try to straighten it, thinking it will break.
john845 Sr. Member Joined Dec 26, 2017 Messages 408 Reaction score 1,075 Golden Thread 0 Location Newburgh ny Detector(s) used Whites Class III SL. Spectrum xlt Tesoro Vaquero Compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 16, 2018 #6 it might have been twisted into that position I have never seen one like that either Upvote 0
mick56 Bronze Member Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,348 Reaction score 1,149 Golden Thread 1 Location Southern Wisconsin 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used ATPro Jun 17, 2018 Thread Owner #7 Does not look twisted at all. I'm sure it was made this way. Upvote 0