NC field hunter
Silver Member
I decided to fish this morning and go into work late. I took my boat out for the first time in months. I decided out of the blue one day that my boat need some cleaning and a patch of gelcoat sprayed over a bad spot. I decided it would take me about a weekend to knock this project out on my own. Two months later, I finished this weekender. Before and after pics of the project.


Not the best job, but much better than before! Any way, I went out today and docked at a place that I normally find a few artifacts. The spot is actually my avatar pic. I only looked a couple of minutes because water levels are high and yield little shore line. I found this interesting little piece. It looks like a river pebble that has been used for some odd job. Any ideas on the functionality of this piece. Is it simply a figment? I have lots of figments, so it's possible. It just looks like the scaring on this piece is far to uniformed to be natural.







Thanks for any ideas!


Not the best job, but much better than before! Any way, I went out today and docked at a place that I normally find a few artifacts. The spot is actually my avatar pic. I only looked a couple of minutes because water levels are high and yield little shore line. I found this interesting little piece. It looks like a river pebble that has been used for some odd job. Any ideas on the functionality of this piece. Is it simply a figment? I have lots of figments, so it's possible. It just looks like the scaring on this piece is far to uniformed to be natural.







Thanks for any ideas!
Attachments
Upvote
0










