mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2009 #1 It's 1 3/4 inches tall . Marked - JACOBUS PAT NOV. 10 96 AUG. 11th 1903 The screw lid has a little "slideing slot " and a glass insert under it . Attachments Picture 002 (2).webp 28.3 KB · Views: 334 Picture 003.webp 29.9 KB · Views: 306 Picture 004 (3).webp 30.7 KB · Views: 297
It's 1 3/4 inches tall . Marked - JACOBUS PAT NOV. 10 96 AUG. 11th 1903 The screw lid has a little "slideing slot " and a glass insert under it .
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Sep 19, 2009 #2 I found an OLD eBay add... the pictures are long gone but it's advertised as an ink jar. Same embossed wording/date. Update: It's a suspicious eBay listing I think since I cannot find any similar references? I don't know.. Upvote 0
I found an OLD eBay add... the pictures are long gone but it's advertised as an ink jar. Same embossed wording/date. Update: It's a suspicious eBay listing I think since I cannot find any similar references? I don't know..
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,981 Reaction score 28,572 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Sep 19, 2009 #3 Getting closer: http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=PEJjAAAAEBAJ&dq=Jacobus+ink&ie=ISO-8859-1&output=html Don..... Note his name is James W. Jacobus Upvote 0
Getting closer: http://www.google.com/patents/about?id=PEJjAAAAEBAJ&dq=Jacobus+ink&ie=ISO-8859-1&output=html Don..... Note his name is James W. Jacobus
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,981 Reaction score 28,572 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Sep 19, 2009 #4 Spot on ID SWR!! Upvote 0
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2009 Thread Owner #5 Thank you , Montana J. , Mackaydon, and SWR ! Upvote 0
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2009 #6 good job on the id guys. Upvote 0