What's new

Odd shaped point

Joined
Dec 13, 2015
Messages
116
Reaction score
173
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What in the world is this? Found right on the surface in northwest FL near a dried up lake bed close to a mound.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1566520910.332166.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1566520936.262188.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1566520948.345874.webp
 
Upvote 0
I'd say it's a big knife that has seen rough treatment with the tip broken off.
 
Yup I would agree a big A$$ knife that broke and looks like it was made into a hafted scraper ....... forget Texas it seems every artifact is bigger in Florida
 
Yup I would agree a big A$$ knife that broke and looks like it was made into a hafted scraper ....... forget Texas it seems every artifact is bigger in Florida

That makes sense. It’s def been re worked. I’d love to know how old it is.
 
Might be a FL Hamilton...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom