captain redbeard Hero Member Joined Mar 19, 2015 Messages 580 Reaction score 1,038 Golden Thread 0 Location Cayuga county, New York Detector(s) used Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2015 #1 Not sure if it would have a use, but it was odd enough that I would share because it is also hard to see a hole that was made like this by nature. Upvote 0
Not sure if it would have a use, but it was odd enough that I would share because it is also hard to see a hole that was made like this by nature.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,452 Reaction score 72,709 Golden Thread 0 Apr 14, 2015 #2 Sorry it is a geofact, I found hundreds of then when hunting in Missouri.. Better luck next time!
captain redbeard Hero Member Joined Mar 19, 2015 Messages 580 Reaction score 1,038 Golden Thread 0 Location Cayuga county, New York Detector(s) used Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2015 Thread Owner #3 awesome, thank you! was quite odd looking.