Bharpring
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2016
- Messages
- 1,451
- Reaction score
- 5,902
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Savannah, GA
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus HF coils, Minelab Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
0
Need more picsI dug this stone today while metal detecting. This type of stone is not common where I am digging in Savannah. Could this be an artifact or just a rock?
View attachment 1658876View attachment 1658877View attachment 1658878View attachment 1658880View attachment 1658881View attachment 1658882View attachment 1658883View attachment 1658884View attachment 1658885View attachment 1658886View attachment 1658887View attachment 1658888View attachment 1658889View attachment 1658890View attachment 1658891
Be creative and make up a good story like, it's a kidney stone from a Wooly Mammoth, and see how many believe you.
I might make up a story on another site, but I respect this site and the people running it too much to even joke about finds. I enjoy this site for its authenticity and the people with true knowledge of what comes out of the ground. I like seeing what other people are authentically finding. I don’t post anything as a joke and rarely see others post jokes. Once in a while I will see a joker comment and just laugh or ignore it.
Maybe on another site a story would be funny?