What's new

Odd stone.

DiggerDave in Pa.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
499
Reaction score
126
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntingdon County Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT
My friend gave this to me for my collection. I have no idea what it is or what it was used for. The stone is hard and smooth. Any input will be appreciated. Thanks! DD. MVC-811F.webpMVC-812F.webpMVC-813F.webp
 
Upvote 0
Quite common here in Pa. , usually find them eroded out from shale banks. You can find examples on most geology .websites.
 
wells said:
Quite common here in Pa. , usually find them eroded out from shale banks. You can find examples on most geology .websites.

What would I google to read about them? Thanks for clearing things up! The old school dudes win again.
 
i always wanted this to be something but alas...no...
 

Attachments

  • DSC01919.webp
    DSC01919.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 104
unclemac said:
i always wanted this to be something but alas...no...

I guess that is it. Just want it to be something so bad we creat it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom