xGregx Full Member Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 152 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Elkhart,In Detector(s) used -=XP Deus=-At Pro=- Sep 18, 2011 Thread Owner #1 Elcar was a car that was made in elkhart around 1910-1920, the city button i think was for the trolley's 1910-1920,check the key ring.. they must of cut and soldered the ring to the key, tootsie toy rail gun Attachments stuff.webp 20.6 KB · Views: 222 city button.webp 56.7 KB · Views: 207
Elcar was a car that was made in elkhart around 1910-1920, the city button i think was for the trolley's 1910-1920,check the key ring.. they must of cut and soldered the ring to the key, tootsie toy rail gun
Kevin in IN Sr. Member Joined Feb 21, 2011 Messages 479 Reaction score 370 Golden Thread 0 Location N.Indiana Detector(s) used Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2011 #2 Nice digs. I like the railway button. Maybe a couple weeks they'll start running beans around here and open up some hunt sites. Still very dry here.
Nice digs. I like the railway button. Maybe a couple weeks they'll start running beans around here and open up some hunt sites. Still very dry here.
diggin jimmy hoffa Hero Member Joined Oct 5, 2007 Messages 765 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere in Michiana Detector(s) used XP Deus for now Tesoro Tiger Shark Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2011 #3 I don't know which one I like the most. The Railway Button is probably at the top of the list and the Key Ring is a close second if not a tie. The porcelain/enamel on the Elcar Radiator badge is in excellent condition.
I don't know which one I like the most. The Railway Button is probably at the top of the list and the Key Ring is a close second if not a tie. The porcelain/enamel on the Elcar Radiator badge is in excellent condition.
wingmaster Bronze Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,358 Reaction score 929 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2011 #4 Congrats, that button is a really cool find.
xGregx Full Member Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 152 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Elkhart,In Detector(s) used -=XP Deus=-At Pro=- Sep 20, 2011 Thread Owner #5 I like the keyring and the button... The elcar stuff is cool, found one of them at a friends yard and the other came out of an old housing area
I like the keyring and the button... The elcar stuff is cool, found one of them at a friends yard and the other came out of an old housing area