What's new

Odds and ends and a greyhound??

Silver_Slayer

Greenie
Joined
Sep 15, 2015
Messages
19
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and my brother got out and detected today and I found a Blue Grass water hose nozzle, 1917 merc, 2 WW1 legging buckles and a few other odds and ends. And a greyhound hahaha
HH ya'll
 

Attachments

  • 1447558200697.webp
    1447558200697.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 12
Congrats on pulling that silver merc and those cool artifacts. Looks like you had a good day digging. Did your brother dig any keepers?
 
Congratulations on the relics and that merc, you may still hit that 100 mark on your silver if you hold your mouth right.lol
 
Wonder if that greyhound figure came off a grey hound bus. They look to be the same design
 
Congrats on pulling that silver merc and those cool artifacts. Looks like you had a good day digging. Did your brother dig any keepers?

My brother did a lot better than I did. He found a really cool old pad lock with the key. Picture below is his finds
 

Attachments

  • 1447608454798.webp
    1447608454798.webp
    63.2 KB · Views: 70
My brother did a lot better than I did. He found a really cool old pad lock with the key. Picture below is his finds

He's also a member here, you can find a better description of his finds in his post. Rj55 is his user name.
 
I like the brass nozzles too. Found part of one the other day in a pattern I have not seen before. It was nearly perpendicular to the surface and rang as a coin.

 
I like the brass nozzles too. Found part of one the other day in a pattern I have not seen before. It was nearly perpendicular to the surface and rang as a coin.


Thanks, I've found nozzles before but this one is the largest one I've found so far
 
1935 and 1936 Fords had a Greyhound for a hood ornament. If yours is double-sided, that's probably what it came from
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom