What's new

Off to a great start: update

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
So I went through the clear bag of $410 in halves and netted one 1964 Kennedy. At least it wasn't a skunk and at least it was 90%. This confirms my suspician that the tellers (who are all old) at this bank are cherrypicking silver. I may still go there for dimes (which I have scored silver on from this bank), but I think I will pass on their next bag of halves.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
One is better than none. I would keep at it. The more you search the better your chances at finding something.
 
If the tellers are 'picken, offer to buy their finds. Doesn't work for me, i offer up to 12 times face, but somehow they think I'm ripping them off. ffd
 
I just had a vision... Old people sitting in a circle, after the bank closes, culling silver. Kind of like a knitting group...
 
Can't beat someone closer to the source. If they want it, they'll get it. Oh well, on to the next bank.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom