What's new

Offensive T-Shirts

TheOldMan

Full Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
116
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
+++++
 
Last edited:
I saw that article yesterday and I can appreciate your line of thought on this...

Offensive? Perhaps, maybe, who knows, who really cares.

I think it just reflects poorly on the dolt wearing an advertizing sign like that in public :laughing9:
 
I have a t shirt that says --- YOU are a %%##, yes, this means you!

if someone reads it they shouldn't take it personal :laughing9:
 
Persoanlly I wouldnt have let her on either, seeing the way some dress to travel I would stop more..... You dont have to dress up like your in a wedding, but you can at least dress like you have some class and respect for yourself....
 
Persoanlly I wouldnt have let her on either, seeing the way some dress to travel I would stop more..... You dont have to dress up like your in a wedding, but you can at least dress like you have some class and respect for yourself....

I agree. When I was a kid in the mid 1960s, people dressed in their "Sunday Best" to fly. Seriuosly, my Mother made my Brother and I wear suits!
 
I just have one thing to say, "Long live faded Bluejeans, leather sandals, light weight summer shorts, and quality sweat shirts & "T"-shirts!" :headbang:
 
I just have one thing to say, "Long live faded Bluejeans, leather sandals, light weight summer shorts, and quality sweat shirts & "T"-shirts!" :headbang:

Great at the beach, but not going to impresd that hot blond sitting next to you on the plane.....:laughing7:
 
Great at the beach, but not going to impresd that hot blond sitting next to you on the plane.....:laughing7:

I can tell you her name, her executive position with the company, what company she worked for, and exactly where she left her laptop! :laughing7:
 
I'd never board a commercial Flight
 
I have a policy to never wear a shirt that advertizes or makes inappropriate statements....
 
Last edited:
I had a sign on my harley that spelled out F you you F'n F! A yougster approached the bike to get a better look and the dad abruptly advised him to stay away. While I got the desired result, I thought it was a bit much and removed the sign..
 
Funny no one mentioned the political shirts going around. Anyway best one I had back in the 70's "IMADELINDALOVELACEGAG" went over big got a kick out of how many guys got slapped reading it out loud next to their bow :laughing7:
 
Bet she sues for loss of freedom of speech and wins. While it is in poor taste you can't legislate taste.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom