All Treasure Hunting
happy114.gif See ya'll in 1.

Attachments

• wench3 (3).jpg
    wench3 (3).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 78

mgl_8

Jan 5, 2013
I realize this is an invitation only event and invites are done, but I am new to detecting and just wondered if it would be worth my while to go to your hunt just to hang out and maybe meet people and get advice? Or is this not a good event for that? Thanks and have fun.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I realize this is an invitation only event and invites are done, but I am new to detecting and just wondered if it would be worth my while to go to your hunt just to hang out and maybe meet people and get advice? Or is this not a good event for that? Thanks and have fun.

Stay tuned, Ocala6 (Hunt Host) should be contacting you later this afternoon after work.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

where are you coming from? send me a pm, we do have a large number for this event but stopping by to talk and meet people is ok, but send me a pm with your info. i will be working till after dinner. get back with you when i get home.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok just got off the phone with grandma susie, and the historical society lady is going to be there after 6pm. i asked that she stay till little after 7pm, she is dropping off a stack of the historical society books, i love mine, i read a section at night. Also reminder the campground is off limits to detecting till saturday.!!!!! I know some folks have started arriving , she is almost fully booked this weekend, on the lower side, upper portion (RV) we have several attendees up there as well.

VTX

Dec 16, 2012
Beverly Hills Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry but I'm not going to be able to attend as I had planned.

Good luck to all.
G.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aww, VTX sorry to hear you're not gonna be able to make it. Check back on here to view the pictures.

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REMINDER- If you are bringing a prize...don't forget to pack them!! And if you haven't and want to by all means!!!!THANK YOU to EVERYONE thus for for donating!!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the event still open for my partner and I to hunt? (davespens, the Minelab wizzard)... I found someone to cover my oncall for Saturday, but we will have to drive up early Sat morning be there by 8am.....

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes!! We always had you down...LOL, I thought the partner was your pretty wife. See you Saturday!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes!! We always had you down...LOL, I thought the partner was your pretty wife. See you Saturday!!

Wife was coming, but they asked her to work, she works as oncall banquet server so she can't make it....

OP
OP
YankeeDownSouthAdv.

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here are the 12 tokens to be found, painted, when you turn the found token(s) to me , it gives you one more ticket for final drawing.

001_zpsca398187.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread