What's new

Officially a Dream Box!!

Dannycoco

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
360
Reaction score
987
Golden Thread
0
Location
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So after a long drought I believe the Christmas silver is flowing. Last weeks box had 58 . This weeks box had 190.
Nine and a half rolls. Insane. I still have to sort them but most were 40%ers. I did find one 1970 to top it all off. I had multiple rolls with 7-8 silvers in them and one roll with 10. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1549053654.632717.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1549053670.162161.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1549053691.579599.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1549053726.962817.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1549053745.098744.webp
 
Upvote 0
That's close to a double dream box !! Wow - I might call that a Monster Box !
 
Nice! Reminds me of back around 2007 when I started again, even bank management (ladies) were ordering boxes, but they tossed back the 40’s in favor of 90%!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom