fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jan 1, 2009 Thread Owner #1 I'm not a paper collector but i found this awhile back, worth holding on to? Thanks for any replies. AMC Attachments 010109b.webp 87.4 KB · Views: 342 010109.webp 101.2 KB · Views: 338
I'm not a paper collector but i found this awhile back, worth holding on to? Thanks for any replies. AMC
G GPURS Hero Member Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 690 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. of Atlanta Jan 1, 2009 #2 Got one like that myself, maybe a little more offset with the green serial # touching Washington D.C. I've never looked into the value, so maybe one of the knowledgeable folks on here will help us both out!! Good luck, Gpurs..
Got one like that myself, maybe a little more offset with the green serial # touching Washington D.C. I've never looked into the value, so maybe one of the knowledgeable folks on here will help us both out!! Good luck, Gpurs..