What's new

Oh Bigscoop

Lady Pirate

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
516
Reaction score
521
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where you be Bigscoop? :hello:I don't see you here much anymore. I hope you are ok. :dontknow: :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
I'm fine. Just a lot of fires in the pan in recent weeks. But it's all good. :thumbsup:
 
While you are having all those fires in the pan....don't forget to roast marshmallows! :laughing7: Thanks for the message also.:icon_thumleft:
 
While you are having all those fires in the pan....don't forget to roast marshmallows! :laughing7: Thanks for the message also.:icon_thumleft:

"Marshmallows"....right away I thought of Hershey bars and Graham crackers. :laughing7: Just goes to show, "You can take the boy away from camping but you can never take camping away from the boy."
 
How 'bout Hershey bars & marshmallows melted slightly wrapped in graham crackers? Nummy-num-num!:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
That little blue flame on the marshmallow - if it turns yellow you've overcooked things - if there is no flame at all then the richest flavor is lost. Shooting for perfection is never easy but sometimes it's worth the effort. :laughing7: Toss on another log, absorb the night sky and the distant rambling of the loons. Life is good. :thumbsup:
 
Like my deceased mother, I, like my marshmallows cooked medium to dark brown.
 
If they have no crunch they're not fit for lunch. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom