What's new

Oh my oh my...

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A teller just called! She said a older lady just cashed in a coin collection! Apparently her husband passed. She is holding it for me! I'll pick it up tomorrow 9am. Face value was $675. You all will have to wait till Sunday Night 'cause I'm headed to the Richmond Race right after I pick up the coins and will sort through them when I get home Sunday night

Time to refill the mason jars if anybody remembers that post!

PD
 
Upvote 0
Awesome!! You can't go wrong!! I hope you hit it big!! But if you do hit it big, no posting to the Banner, promise?? Competition is tough as it is!! Best of luck to you!!
- Grizz
 
We shall know Sunday night. Looking forward to his results.
 
I know a couple of old lady's that like to collect all the Bicentennial coins.........
 
You won't be able to sleep

Darth Walker
 
coinmojo said:
I know a couple of old lady's that like to collect all the Bicentennial coins.........

State quarters. ;D I wish him the best but that would be funny,
 
$275 of clad half dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :dontknow:
 
Piercesdad said:
$275 of clad half dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :dontknow:

Wow... That sucks! My smilies head bang, but in sadness for you P-Diddy... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
ahhh, She was smart, she got you interested enough to take them off her hands in a hurry. They hate counting those darn things.

Golden silver
 
Ah too bad - worth the effort though. Now they know you will get them if they call and maybe the next time will pay off.

Maine_Jim
 
Good point mojo. Seems like to me someone went through them for the goodies. I guess that is the name of the game.

Golden Silver
 
Must have been $400fv Bens and Walkers, I got a bank that does that to ME but they leave all the Kens. HH Mark
 
$675 to $275 ! Sound to me like someone at the bank got the collection before you got there. Next time you get a call from them, if you can,get to that bank asap.
 
Typo! on my part on the second post!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom