What's new

Oh my oh my...

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A teller just called! She said a older lady just cashed in a coin collection! Apparently her husband passed. She is holding it for me! I'll pick it up tomorrow 9am. Face value was $675. You all will have to wait till Sunday Night 'cause I'm headed to the Richmond Race right after I pick up the coins and will sort through them when I get home Sunday night

Time to refill the mason jars if anybody remembers that post!

PD
 
Upvote 0
that sucks PD. oh well nothing ventured nothing gained. :thumbsup:
no posting to the Banner
he can't post to the banner ....you have to be voted on and then the mod's decide......i think there have only been 1 or 2 CRHers who made banner. so we shouldn't have to worry about that. :icon_thumleft:
 
mistergee;
What I meant was we CRHers should endeavor to stay OFF the banner. Don't vote for it, and don't encourage others to do so.....no matter HOW awesome your find might be.
That fleeting 15 minutes of "fame" translates into a whole new grip of voracious, slavering hunters!!
- Grizz
 
What I meant was we CRHers should endeavor to stay OFF the banner. Don't vote for it, and don't encourage others to do so.....no matter HOW awesome your find might be.
That fleeting 15 minutes of "fame" translates into a whole new grip of voracious, slavering hunters!!
- Grizz
gotcha....and i agree about the banner. it doesn't seem to matter much though as it seems there are newbies showing up every week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom