What's new

OH MY!! WHAT IS THAT?????

Rosco Bookbinder

Full Member
Joined
May 26, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
Had to do a bit of shopping so stopped at the in store bank and asked if they had any halves. Young gal teller fresh out of school says she has $8.50 worth. I said I'd buy them. She takes them out of the tray and puts them in her hand. As she's counting them she says........."OH MY! WHAT IS THAT? I'm thinking.....GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BEN/LADY....... She lays it on the counter and it's the back side of a bicentennial.....hehe. She had no idea. Then she came across one that had been painted. She says.........."You don't want that one do you?" I couldn't see what it was but didn't want to blow my cover so I said "Oh sure. It's just another half in red dress.....eheheh....End of story. BTW there wasn't anything in that hand full.....:(
 

Attachments

  • what_is_it.webp
    what_is_it.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
Excuse me for asking but what is special about the bicentennial? I have seen many cross my path but never thought to keep them. Thanks
 
$CUERVOJ said:
Excuse me for asking but what is special about the bicentennial? I have seen many cross my path but never thought to keep them. Thanks

AS I SAID..........she had no idea what it was. She thought it was some kind of "special" coin that she might hang onto or what ever.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom