What's new

Oh, what a morning I had!...silver and gold at high tide

Lorrain.

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
978
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT & Minelab Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was "up with the chickens" this morning doing weeding at 6:30 AM so that I could get to the beach early.

It was high tide so I hunted the dry sand for about an hour before starting to follow the tide out on the wet slope sand.

Found both the old silver ring ( I believe it is a child's ring), and the 14 K ring in the wet sand slope...also the silver dimes in the wet sand.


The GT gave off a low "foil" sound on the gold ring...it was only about 6" deep.

Here's some pics..

Thanks for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0858.webp
    DSCF0858.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 608
  • DSCF0859.webp
    DSCF0859.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 604
  • DSCF0860.webp
    DSCF0860.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 591
  • DSCF0864.webp
    DSCF0864.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 594
  • DSCF0869.webp
    DSCF0869.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 592
  • DSCF0877.webp
    DSCF0877.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 559
Upvote 0
I love the high tide line - and even as a Noob it rocks - trash galore but fun.... and who has a night time BBQ lower on the beach? Parties / camping/ drunk collapses etc all placed last longer and higher than the change of tide?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom