What's new

Ohio Finds

catherine1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
1,817
Reaction score
1,080
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these artifacts digging on Sunday. We have had a few good soaking rains, and it really helps. I also found my second deer tick for the summer. Watching for the bullseye, but never had one from the last one so maybe I am immune! The bone pieces are around 4 inches for size. The flint celt is 3 inches. And the point/knives are 1.5 to 2.5 inches. Thanks for viewing! HH
 

Attachments

  • jack 068.webp
    jack 068.webp
    567 KB · Views: 122
  • jack 077.webp
    jack 077.webp
    450 KB · Views: 157
  • jack 064.webp
    jack 064.webp
    445.4 KB · Views: 113
  • jack 066.webp
    jack 066.webp
    690.2 KB · Views: 103
  • jack 074.webp
    jack 074.webp
    605.5 KB · Views: 108
Upvote 0
Great pieces I'm jealous !!!!!
 
Pretty cool finds !!!! Thanks for sharing them!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 
Cool Finds! Is that first one fashioned as an awl?
 
Excellent. Those are some very nice finds!!!
 
I believe the bone first piece is a awl Old Digger. I have found three of the larger bone piece, and all have polish wear. Thanks for the replies!
 
I believe the bone first piece is a awl Old Digger. I have found three of the larger bone piece, and all have polish wear. Thanks for the replies!

A lot of old diggers on this forum too! Nice finds, thanks!
 
got some good ones, congrats
 
Nice bone n stone...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom