ohio hunters

OP
OP
J

jonhls

Nov 10, 2006
Come on guys I know you are on here.....I have a chance to switch to garda Im just curious if they are any better than brinks in ohio.Im guessing not due to Jackson Metals.Im thinking they cleared out all suppliers not just brinks so the only thing out there is whats turned in new...

db23

Mar 18, 2011
Why not just place an order with the bank that gets coin from Garda and find out?

triplejway

Jul 11, 2011
I'm in central Ohio and I've had dismal results with both Brinks and Garda. 27 of the 42 boxes I've searched have been skunks, including 18 of the last 19. Not the worst results I've seen on here, but certainly not very good. I've had marginally better results with Garda.

OP
OP
J

jonhls

Nov 10, 2006
I have an order placed for 2k to test the waters.They only get coin every 2 weeks so it will be awhile before I can find out how the boxes are.I am just curious what to expect from them as brinks does not produce at all in ohio.I would guess the ohio brinks average is 1 silver for every 12-15 boxes.I had a loomis source awhile back that wasn't great but was much better than brinks but they switched over to brinks.Back when I used to do high volume I dumped on garda but have not done that in a year or so,Its doubtful I get those back anytime soon lol.hh jon

TCOZY13

Aug 10, 2011
OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Northeast ohio here, and yea brinks suck...tell me how the other source does!

half dollar bill

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I"m in southwest ohio. I have better luck with the brinks boxes than garsda. I get 3 of each every week. i am trying to find a bank that is serviced by dunbar. I've only been skunked once with brinks ever since I went to three boxes each week. I got a lot more skunks with two boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions