Younghunt
Full Member
- Joined
- May 14, 2011
- Messages
- 141
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Clarkesville ga/ Ringgold ga
- Detector(s) used
- bounty hunter fast tracker, now garrett at pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:Think the word oil kinda says it all...Probably not a gas cap tho...
Timekiller said:It's a Ever-Ready oil can lid/top.Mine is made of lead is yours?
Take Care,
Pete,![]()
I called mine lead but not sure that it is totally lead.But it's color,weight,& softness being that I can take my finger nail & dig in it suggest to me it is.Could be some kind of tin/lead mix I guess.No big deal though as it looks to be the same lid just spout on yours is broke.What it was made of was the only reason I kept mine.Thought it was kinda strange to make a lid out of such soft metal.Younghunt said:Timekiller said:It's a Ever-Ready oil can lid/top.Mine is made of lead is yours?
Take Care,
Pete,![]()
How can i tell if its lead?
