What's new

OK Boys & Girls ::: If This Doesnt Keep You Digging?

Lexicon7

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
46
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bend Oregon
Detector(s) used
Just getting started and enjoying it! I am a retired land surveyor and used the Schonstedt GA-52Cx Magnetic Locator to locate property corners! It was a blast & I never forgot that!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Came across that yesterday too. Now I have to go thru the change jug again....:BangHead:
 
I thought I almost had one of those. Mine was just missing the 9,4 & S !!
 
When I was a kid, I removed the "rare" plug from the 1894-S space in my Barber dime book....I was convinced I'd fill that space someday.:laughing7:
 
When I was a kid, I removed the "rare" plug from the 1894-S space in my Barber dime book....I was convinced I'd fill that space someday.:laughing7:
I wonder why they would Die-up and make so few?
Marvin
 
When I was a kid, I removed the "rare" plug from the 1894-S space in my Barber dime book....I was convinced I'd fill that space someday.:laughing7:

It could still happen; maybe.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom