ok guys got a bid on a detector (can you help with 2 questions)

I Know nothing about it,
But would say if you want it to hang on your wall
it's Perfect :thumbsup:

Sorry But, my Opinion on it.

check with UK Brian..if he does not know..no one will......

Huh....

Truth be told.... if you can steal that thing for under 15 pounds or so I'd get it too just to satisfy my curiosity.

It does look like Frankendetector tho.

I would not touch that with a 10' pole. It looks worse than an old Radio Shack. He said he doesn't have batts to test it . That means it definitely doesn't work. It is called pulse, but it has a reject button so it is not a PI unit. As Jeff said ,might look good on the wall. Frank

It is called pulse, but it has a reject button so it is not a PI unit.

Attachments

• EricFosterGoldSCAN.jpg
    EricFosterGoldSCAN.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 482
Hay Oldebeechnut, looks like you got one on me. I have never heard of a PI with true reject. How well does it work as far as dept and rejection? Frank

Not my favorite machine, yet....but I still have a lot to learn and little time to spend on it for now....have two now, both early Eric Foster PI's. Got both from friends..as gifts. Was told a few good stories about both but I'm from Missouri the show me state..So I will have to see with my own eyes..and in time. Uk Brian seems to knows alot about both from a few of my post on them. Was not out to get you frank, we are learning here...Hope to see you on the beach sometime...joe

so its an eric forster design the guy was a one man band and also a legend over here. sadly though he passed away so no support.

thanks guys

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back