What's new

Ok guys,this is getting out of hand

Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
13,063
Reaction score
7,901
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok guys,this is getting out of hand.So far to today Ive been bounced out of here at least 50 times and had to log back in 50 times.Every few minutes I get bounced out,whats going on?
 
Sorry gib my karma is excellent,whens the last time you had yours checked.:laughing7:
 
Looks like the new programming is working !???
 
been awhile since you used those keys Red !
Cobwebs ?

what are you using ?

if you are using the TreasureNet phone app, that is your problem.

my understanding switch to Tapatalk or the treasurenet mobile skin.

if you are on a desktop
& if you remembered to tic the (keep me logged in) Save ? option,
Look at your Privacy Settings.
You need to at least accept Cookies from TreasueNet.
(I prefer Generic Chocolate Chip cookies. no mind control drugs in them)
 
Last edited:
Just let the air out of your bouncy ball. Problem solved.
 
Nope Jeff,same desktop Ive always used.I havent changed a thing in settings.
 
It is on your end, no one else is reporting a problem...
 
It is on your end, no one else is reporting a problem...

Thanks TH I think I got it.Thanks guys.:occasion14:
 
I've had an instance where I've used a computer clean-up program and it deleted my cookies.
Had to re-input userid's and passwords on a bunch of sites. Even ones I didn't store ID's on like bank accounts.
They didn't recognize my computer. Had to go thru secret questions, etc. to get back in.
 
I've had an instance where I've used a computer clean-up program and it deleted my cookies.
Had to re-input userid's and passwords on a bunch of sites. Even ones I didn't store ID's on like bank accounts.
They didn't recognize my computer. Had to go thru secret questions, etc. to get back in.

Yes I forgot to Suggest Cleaning out the cache & cookies.
Admin usually suggests this as a remedy for things here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom