What's new

Ok just became a charter member and hsve a question

Chevyfan2k9

Full Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Messages
157
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Conway,sc
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta 4000,fisher f2,garrett gta350,bounty hunter elite 2200
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok my question is why don't the iPhone app show the live chat and live post? Or do I I need to use my laptop to access those features, lmk


Jack
 
I didn't know about the live chat! But- I can get live posts on the iPhone and I am not a charter member unless I am mistaking live chat with something else... So... I don't know, I'm sure someone does tho!
 
Hello Chevyfan2k9. I tried all weekend long to purchase a Charter Membership. It seems the iPhone apps have a serious problem w this wonderful site. TNet does have a iPhone app, but I'm leary to download. Hopefully TNet will soon understand the value of mobile users. Peace
 
I can't help you i have been using the same flip phone for about the last 10 years .... Yes the same one and it still works great ... I can call out on it and i get calls on it ... Well that is what a phone is to do ... So i am happy with it .... Except it run me about $4.00 a month when i first got it ...And now it cost me $30.00 a month...........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom