birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2012 #1 Ok so its been an amazing day! The last 3 pictures I need help with if they are even anything? Johnathan Griswold Upvote 0
Ok so its been an amazing day! The last 3 pictures I need help with if they are even anything? Johnathan Griswold
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2012 #2 1 and 2 of the last 3 look like probably a pestle and maybe an abraiding stone
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2012 #3 congratz on the new site those objects are usually associated with villages
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2012 Thread Owner #4 I hoping to pull up the whole dang teepee! So the last picture what would you guys think it was? Johnathan Griswold
I hoping to pull up the whole dang teepee! So the last picture what would you guys think it was? Johnathan Griswold
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2012 #5 just my opinion I think it's a piece of limestone and not much more. doesn't mean it wasn't used somehow though ground into powder and mixed with water they would make paint with it
just my opinion I think it's a piece of limestone and not much more. doesn't mean it wasn't used somehow though ground into powder and mixed with water they would make paint with it
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 May 29, 2012 #6 You're on a roll. Keep it up!
Wallhangers Hero Member Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 897 Reaction score 59 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used XP Deus, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, T2 SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2012 #7 You're tearin it up! If you can, take some in-situ pics as well. I need to post more of my in-situ pics also. Keep up the good work.
You're tearin it up! If you can, take some in-situ pics as well. I need to post more of my in-situ pics also. Keep up the good work.
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2012 Thread Owner #8 I always forget to, I'm like a the hawk, I spot a mouse and I pounce! Johnathan Griswold
SOHIO Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 1,943 Reaction score 248 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other May 30, 2012 #9 the possiblities are endless on that last pc my best guess hide stretcher whadya do go out there after work lol who wouldn't right great day hunting
the possiblities are endless on that last pc my best guess hide stretcher whadya do go out there after work lol who wouldn't right great day hunting
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2012 Thread Owner #10 @wallhangers Johnathan Griswold