creade
Bronze Member
Are people still reading this after 2 years? I am trying to like that other forum, "Bobs" but it doesn't seem to do it for me yet. NH diggers! Unite!
Is that the one streeter puts out?
Are people still reading this after 2 years? I am trying to like that other forum, "Bobs" but it doesn't seem to do it for me yet. NH diggers! Unite!
Different one. I used to spend time on both forums.Is that the one streeter puts out?
The way the winter is going,we won't get out beforemid-march if lucky
![]()
ha ha ha So how you doing down there? By the sounds of it you two are liking the change. Well all the best to the both of you. As for me and Cindy, we haven't been to the beach much in the past few years. Maybe this will be the year I start up again. I had my son-in-law fix my worn out beach scoop. It was getting really short from all that earlier digging I use to do. Now it's so long, I'm not sure I'll be able to pick it up with a full scoop of wet sand. ha ha ha Take care and Merry Christmas.Back again, newbie with Fisher f-5
Rochester NH
Any interest in hunting. Feel free to pm me. I need the practice.
Free tomorrow?