Iron Patch
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2007
- Messages
- 19,276
- Reaction score
- 8,954
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- Dirtyville
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 4
- Detector(s) used
- Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
8
I didn't see that anywhere to post in (freakin awesome)RPG said:That's not cool, that's freakin awesome.![]()

timekiller said:I didn't see that anywhere to post in (freakin awesome)RPG said:That's not cool, that's freakin awesome.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

timekiller said:I didn't see that anywhere to post in (freakin awesome)RPG said:That's not cool, that's freakin awesome.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
RPG said:timekiller said:I didn't see that anywhere to post in (freakin awesome)RPG said:That's not cool, that's freakin awesome.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
We can't start a freakin awesome post. You'll be the only one that has something to show.![]()
Yea I just got done watching the saint's woop up on the cardinals Ready for round two now with the ravens & colt's. 
Iron Patch said:timekiller said:I didn't see that anywhere to post in (freakin awesome)RPG said:That's not cool, that's freakin awesome.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Weird... first time I've noticed the word "copy" on the back at the bottom.

CRUSADER said:I think my coolest is in no way my oldest, but its a cracking complete Petronel, Fishtailed musket from circa 1640s.
Whenever, I do my public displays most people comment on this find![]()

CRUSADER said:I think my coolest is in no way my oldest, but its a cracking complete Petronel, Fishtailed musket from circa 1640s.
Whenever, I do my public displays most people comment on this find![]()
Iron Patch said:timekiller said:I didn't see that anywhere to post in (freakin awesome)RPG said:That's not cool, that's freakin awesome.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Weird... first time I've noticed the word "copy" on the back at the bottom.
romeo-1 said:I thought this was kind of cool. It's a colonial era candle wick trimmer and snuffer. I found it in three pieces spread over a "hunted out" early French site.
That is a cool findpepperj said:I can't compete with the oldies here, but this is one of my coolest.