What's new

When posting your best find ?

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,412
Reaction score
30,239
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does one consider them your best find ? Dollar wise ?Something that makes someone else HAPPY ? One that makes YOU extremely happy ?Just wondering how we are supposed to determine BEST ?
 
Upvote 1
I guess it depends on if it's a hard to find relic or something personal to someone with a good backstory would be my guess
 
How does one consider them your best find ? Dollar wise ?Something that makes someone else HAPPY ? One that makes YOU extremely happy ?Just wondering how we are supposed to determine BEST ?
IMHO ,this would be like..."Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...so it's what you think is your best find, which may or may not be a best find for someone else but it is for you!
 
Au you are correct :) I was just wondering what others considered great finds :)
 
Depends on my mood the day I find it! Or it may depend on the memories and adventures associated with finding it.
 
I dunno.
Choosing a best insults the rest don't it?

Interesting and not finding more like it ups the odds of a keeper.
This is far from "best" but sure shows why detecting can be interesting.( Is that a bullet caused damage?)
I almost threw it away until seeing lettering later.

IMG_0087.webp
 
Sometimes a truly random, silly find is one of the best. Here is one of my favorites, loved it when i found it.
 

Attachments

  • 17640327482648267512236754710644.webp
    17640327482648267512236754710644.webp
    184.1 KB · Views: 52
I never find anything. But if I ever have so many rank becomes necessary I'd go with categories. Like Most valuable. Prettiest. Oldest. and so on.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom