Ok Silver Spot Up Or Down After 5:00pm This Evening?

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

oroh2o

Mar 10, 2006
Hi Charlie, man I felt smart selling 100 oz. at $50. Man, I feel dumb for keeping the other 500 ozs. No bet with you, I'm hoping it goes back up................

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Just checked and it is down slightly. Still hoping and thinking we have a bit more to go down. I would like to keep adding as the price falls.

If it is up at tomorrow's open they can knock it down like they have been doing. Would be nice though to wake up and see it down a couple of bucks like last week. I am still kicking myself for stopping my silver purchases when it got in the low 20s last year.

I don't feel confident enough to "bet" on what silver will do by tomorrow though.

Jim

OP
OP
Marchas45

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jim4silver said:
Just checked and it is down slightly. Still hoping and thinking we have a bit more to go down. I would like to keep adding as the price falls.

If it is up at tomorrow's open they can knock it down like they have been doing. Would be nice though to wake up and see it down a couple of bucks like last week. I am still kicking myself for stopping my silver purchases when it got in the low 20s last year.

Jim

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Still early yet. Fly Me To The Moon. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no bets from me

but I'm guessing What you see now
from Friday some Short Ups & Downs
slightly Up By the end of the Day
& same Monday. Then Up all week
but gonna be awhile to get back up to 50

OP
OP
Marchas45

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2: It was nice to see that my gut feeling was right. Up Two Dollars at 7:10am I can see a rebound, Buy, Buy, Buy. if you haven't been doing so already. I love those Chinese. :laughing9: :laughing9:

OP
OP
Marchas45

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions