What's new

ok, tell me what ya think

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not exactly chr..... but...... I went to an estate sale, and there were some coins there.. for 21 dollars, I got 5 war nickels... 4 of which I didn't have yet. I got an 1857 flying eagle penny ( in nice shape) and 3 indian head pennies. I think it was worth it.. All the Indians were also years, I did not yet have.. but the eagle alone was probobly worth 15 to 20 dollars.
 
Upvote 0
I would say you did pretty good! :thumbsup:
 
Jack_Mightyheart said:
I would say you did pretty good! :thumbsup:

Agreed. Flying Eagle cents go for around $20, so it's kinda like getting the IH's and war nicks for free. ;D
 
good deal, got any pics?
 
for some reason the last time I tried to post pics, it wouldn't let me.. not sure if I was doing it right.... but I am going to try again this weekend.. I actually have a bunch of pics I want to post from previous finds.. so when i get it figured out, i will have many photos to show from the last month....
 
for some reason the last time I tried to post pics, it wouldn't let me.. not sure if I was doing it right.... but I am going to try again this weekend.. I actually have a bunch of pics I want to post from previous finds.. so when i get it figured out, i will have many photos to show from the last month....
go to "Photography/Images" in the forum section. everything you need to know.
then you can go to "Just Images" and practice there.
 
The flying cent alone was worth it.
Any coin you don't have and want
is worth what ever you want to pay.

Congrats :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom