1637 Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2011 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 2,692 Golden Thread 0 Location tujunga ca Detector(s) used xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites Dec 10, 2020 #1 looked up lake mfg in oakland but didnt find anything, the button on the side is momentary.the bolt on top looks like it mite ajust something.,the tag says 100 volts , ac, 1 amp. type 766,the quarter is for size. thanks brad
looked up lake mfg in oakland but didnt find anything, the button on the side is momentary.the bolt on top looks like it mite ajust something.,the tag says 100 volts , ac, 1 amp. type 766,the quarter is for size. thanks brad
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,999 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Dec 10, 2020 #2 The one part reads "MOUNT BELL WITH HAMMER DOWN".....So a fire alarm bell, school bell etc. I'll look and see what I can find or come up with. Added: Here's a different model of a fire alarm bell made by the same company. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-LAK...542706?hash=item2adf462572:g:NhEAAOSwnAJeI8zm Last edited: Dec 10, 2020 As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
The one part reads "MOUNT BELL WITH HAMMER DOWN".....So a fire alarm bell, school bell etc. I'll look and see what I can find or come up with. Added: Here's a different model of a fire alarm bell made by the same company. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-LAK...542706?hash=item2adf462572:g:NhEAAOSwnAJeI8zm
1637 Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2011 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 2,692 Golden Thread 0 Location tujunga ca Detector(s) used xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites Dec 10, 2020 Thread Owner #3 wow ,thats cool thanks for the infor, brad Upvote 0
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,999 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Dec 10, 2020 #4 1637 said: wow ,thats cool thanks for the infor, brad Click to expand... No problem, glad i could help. Once I saw the verbiage the ID just sort of fell in my lap. Upvote 0
1637 said: wow ,thats cool thanks for the infor, brad Click to expand... No problem, glad i could help. Once I saw the verbiage the ID just sort of fell in my lap.