OKM Road Show 2-May-2024 - Pineville NC (near Charlotte)

OKM Americas

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Oct 11, 2023
Heads up - OKM Americas is having a Road Show event at our showroom in Pineville NC soon. We'll have the owner of OKM here (yes, the one that appeared on Curse of Oak Island and Destination Unknown) along with one of our Global Trainers. It's a great time to take a look at OKM devices and talk about going for deep targets and what that takes. Everyone is welcome and I can't promise good weather but I can promise a lot of access to our products and a lot answers to any OKM questions you might have.

If you have a specific need and can't make it, let me know (post below) and we can set up a google meet, you can meet the team and we can address your need.

See you next week!

The address is:
600 Towne Centre Blvd
Suite 306
Pineville, NC 28134

Last edited:

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need a unit that can read nonferrous metals and also can tell me how deep since I’m working with deep targets

OP
OP
O

OKM Americas

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Oct 11, 2023
Hi Joska - That's what we do. Are the nonferrous metals naturally occurring or are you looking for something that's been buried. How deep do you need to go?

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Joska - That's what we do. Are the nonferrous metals naturally occurring or are you looking for something that's been buried. How deep do you need to go?
Looking for something that was buried long ago gold and silver but something that can reach at lest 20 ft and perhaps can give me actual depth on target.

OP
OP
O

OKM Americas

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Oct 11, 2023
We have units that will "see" down to 82 ft (depending on the soil). We do give an indication of depth with each "target" also. The accuracy of the depth is also dependent on the soil but gives you a good reference. We're also having some really good success with our GPR units. Is there alot of brush and undergrowth where you're target is?

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have units that will "see" down to 82 ft (depending on the soil). We do give an indication of depth with each "target" also. The accuracy of the depth is also dependent on the soil but gives you a good reference. We're also having some really good success with our GPR units. Is there alot of brush and undergrowth where you're target is?
I’m in Florida and want to locate on beach areas and inland where I can clear the area of interest.

OP
OP
O

OKM Americas

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Oct 11, 2023
Yes, FL represents some unique challenges with the limestone and the shallow water table. We do have experience and success in FL on the barrier islands. If you'd like, we can set up a Google Meet to walk through your needs and match that up with what our equipment can do and talk about some of the targets we have identified there in FL.

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good but yes you’re right Florida has it’s challenges

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have someone that does thermal imaging on targets but I still need to know what exact depth it’s coming from

Attachments

• IMG_5328.png
    IMG_5328.png
    650.8 KB · Views: 2
OP
OP
O

OKM Americas

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Oct 11, 2023
OK, send me your email address at [email protected] and I'll send you an invite for a Google Meet. One of my colleagues from Germany will join the meeting too so if we can start before 11:00 am EDT, that would be great. Are you available next week Tues or Wed?

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m sorry but I work during the week but if you could send videos of recovery’s in Florida sites and what machine was used to find the target to my email [email protected] would appreciate it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions