What's new

OKM

general

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
509
Reaction score
73
Golden Thread
0
Location
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Anyone ever try the OKM brand of detectors? They are very costly and made in Germany. They seem to be made for serious engineers, archeologists, and geoscientists. Out of my league!
 
There are mixed opinions about them. IMO, anybody that sells LRL's is not to be trusted.
 
I watched a vid on their walking stick and loved it. Not for 11 g though.
 
Yes I had. Okm rover c2
 
I have my own ROVER C2(version 3) with super sensor delivered with the machine.Also I have lorenz X6 metal detector and Runabout system from accurate locators. All of these arn't what I need. I need for powerful treasure detector in higher depth and I can't find it! I CAN'T!!
 
Last edited:
I want to see a picture of your shovel as you must be a digging machine. Maybe the treasure is just not there. Lol
 
I agree with lsm. I haven't looked at OKM for a few years but the current lineup is pretty amusing. Bionic X4 long range gold finder at ONLY $13,499? Don't forget to attach your own smartphone. Yeah, right. Someone is going to get rich on these things and it won't be the buyer. I wouldn't buy a 9V battery from OKM.
 
I agree with lsm. I haven't looked at OKM for a few years but the current lineup is pretty amusing. Bionic X4 long range gold finder at ONLY $13,499? Don't forget to attach your own smartphone. Yeah, right. Someone is going to get rich on these things and it won't be the buyer. I wouldn't buy a 9V battery from OKM.

couldn't have said it better myself!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom