T Tigree Tenderfoot Joined Mar 16, 2020 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2020 #1 I have had this very old dresser for a long time. I found a stamp of some sort but can't identify it. Does anyone know what this dresser is or what the stamp is?
I have had this very old dresser for a long time. I found a stamp of some sort but can't identify it. Does anyone know what this dresser is or what the stamp is?
Plug N Play Bronze Member Joined Aug 23, 2014 Messages 1,319 Reaction score 3,573 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used De Havilland Canada DHC-7-102 Dash 7 - Fugro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 16, 2020 #2 Bassett 1958 - 2000 https://trademark.trademarkia.com/b...ers-in-furniture-for-the-nation-72056294.html Upvote 0
Bassett 1958 - 2000 https://trademark.trademarkia.com/b...ers-in-furniture-for-the-nation-72056294.html
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,017 Reaction score 28,144 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 17, 2020 #3 Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Tigree! Good I.D. from Plug N Play... reminds me of the 1960s furniture my parents had in our livingroom when I was a kid. Dave Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Tigree! Good I.D. from Plug N Play... reminds me of the 1960s furniture my parents had in our livingroom when I was a kid. Dave
Doubter in MD Bronze Member Joined Jan 18, 2013 Messages 2,173 Reaction score 3,026 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 17, 2020 #4 I'm thinking late 60s early 70s. Upvote 0