What's new

"Old Betsy Sniffs Out 2 Gold And Silver Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to 1/2 Bling Beach hoping "Old Betsy" my old 1993 Ny Excal with the Sea Search coil would be sweet to me again. The tide was low and the water very clear and cool , got as deep as I could go and I started getting targets. Dug lots of coins and old junk jewelry. Finally hit a very crusted silver ring, then a 3.6gr. 10kt. ring with a CZ in the center and small diamond chips on the side and finally a very nice 17gr. 10kt. gold chain. "Betsy" made my day!!!
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    263.7 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 0
Nice haul.
Nice to know Old Besty did not let you down.
If I saw that CZ in my scoop it would of blown my mind.'
The picture must of caused a short circuit:
all I can think and say is: Nice, Nice, Nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom