GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 11, 2012 #1 Im sure someone knows what this is...the seam goes up to my thumb and it has a manually applied lip, i think...any ideas? Attachments image-928264888.webp 29.3 KB · Views: 164 image-2027894719.webp 25.4 KB · Views: 151 image-1538009581.webp 29.6 KB · Views: 130
Im sure someone knows what this is...the seam goes up to my thumb and it has a manually applied lip, i think...any ideas?
Catobra Hero Member Joined Jun 21, 2012 Messages 557 Reaction score 114 Golden Thread 0 Location South Jersey Detector(s) used Whites IDX Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2012 #2 Neat little bottle. I'm thinking maybe some sort of hot sauce-type? I'll look around and see what I can find. Upvote 0
Neat little bottle. I'm thinking maybe some sort of hot sauce-type? I'll look around and see what I can find.
Plumbata Bronze Member Joined May 13, 2012 Messages 1,349 Reaction score 2,229 Golden Thread 0 Location Wyoming Detector(s) used White's Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 11, 2012 #3 The shape of your bottle was the standard form used for Olive Oil bottles at the time (looks to be ~1900-1915). Upvote 0
The shape of your bottle was the standard form used for Olive Oil bottles at the time (looks to be ~1900-1915).
mick56 Bronze Member Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 1,348 Reaction score 1,149 Golden Thread 1 Location Southern Wisconsin 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used ATPro Aug 11, 2012 #4 Agree with olive oil. Upvote 0