What's new

Old Brass Cap?

jwelch66

Jr. Member
Joined
May 4, 2010
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-70 pro Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Dad, Nephew, and I were out mding this weekend and my nephew found this neat cap. It has threads on the bottom, and the words AMFLASK&CAP on the top. Does anyone know what this is?
 

Attachments

  • 100_1451.webp
    100_1451.webp
    92.9 KB · Views: 243
  • 100_1452.webp
    100_1452.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 258
Gunpowder flask cap. Used by shotgunners. American Flask and Cap Company.

Sweet find. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Lucas said:
Gunpowder flask cap. Used by shotgunners. American Flask and Cap Company.

Sweet find. :icon_thumright:
Thank you very much! I will let him know. My Dad and I were trying to get him to find a silver.
 
Upvote 0
Here ya go, from my collection. Same mark. Leather over brass body.
 

Attachments

  • AMFLASK&CAPCO.webp
    AMFLASK&CAPCO.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 203
  • AMFLASK apart.webp
    AMFLASK apart.webp
    62.8 KB · Views: 190
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom