A ALAMOTX Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 24, 2010 #1 I found this silver brooch by a 1878 house. Any ideas on age, etc? Thanks Attachments 007.webp 42.3 KB · Views: 231 008.webp 44.1 KB · Views: 235 009.webp 35.3 KB · Views: 220 010.webp 34 KB · Views: 218
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2010 #2 It appears to be part of a ladies' sash buckle--and it is certainly Victorian Era. That's a Beautiful find--and my display case is Jealous! -Buckles Upvote 0
It appears to be part of a ladies' sash buckle--and it is certainly Victorian Era. That's a Beautiful find--and my display case is Jealous! -Buckles
J jimbob450 Hero Member Joined Feb 26, 2008 Messages 620 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location spokane,wa. Detector(s) used Whites Classic I.D. Apr 25, 2010 #3 Very nice sash buckle. I would look for the rest of it in the same area. Nice solve, Buckles. Green check. Jimbob Upvote 0
Very nice sash buckle. I would look for the rest of it in the same area. Nice solve, Buckles. Green check. Jimbob