A ALAMOTX Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 24, 2010 #1 Found this iron buckle in an old area. Any help on age, etc is appreciated! Thanks Attachments 005.webp 45.5 KB · Views: 216 006.webp 35.1 KB · Views: 209
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2010 #2 Probably horse-related. I've found them in sites dating back to the 1840s or 50s, as well as up toward 1880 or 90. Best Wishes, Buck Upvote 0
Probably horse-related. I've found them in sites dating back to the 1840s or 50s, as well as up toward 1880 or 90. Best Wishes, Buck
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Apr 25, 2010 #3 BuckleBoy said: Probably horse-related. I've found them in sites dating back to the 1840s or 50s, as well as up toward 1880 or 90. Best Wishes, Buck Click to expand... Yep. Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said: Probably horse-related. I've found them in sites dating back to the 1840s or 50s, as well as up toward 1880 or 90. Best Wishes, Buck Click to expand... Yep.