What's new

Old Button Need Help

CamoQueen

Full Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cochise County, Arizona
I found an old button with an eagle on the front, the back says S.N. MEYER WASHINGTON D.C.
All i could find is that sn meyer made buttons for the military from 1890-1925..... I was just hoping someone could help me out with a little bit more info.. I will post a photo of it soon, all i have is my cell phone camera right now. Thanks!!!
 
I look forward to seeing the pics. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
CamoQueen said:
I found an old button with an eagle on the front, the back says S.N. MEYER WASHINGTON D.C.
All i could find is that sn meyer made buttons for the military from 1890-1925..... I was just hoping someone could help me out with a little bit more info.. I will post a photo of it soon, all i have is my cell phone camera right now. Thanks!!!
Which eagle is it?
 

Attachments

  • buttons 1902seal 1875indian wars 1854civilwar.webp
    buttons 1902seal 1875indian wars 1854civilwar.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 285
  • buttons 1902seal 1875indian wars 1854civilwar.webp
    buttons 1902seal 1875indian wars 1854civilwar.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 286
Upvote 0
Ok heres a pic of the front and back sorry there blurry. But it is the one that you have on the left. Thanks!!!
 

Attachments

  • button 2.webp
    button 2.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 206
  • button 1.webp
    button 1.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 207
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom