What's new

✅ SOLVED Old Button

Lorrie16

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 29, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dug this old button yesterday and cannot find it anywhere. I have search many relic sites and also military sites for older buttons. I wonder if anyone has seen a button like this one. 2013-04-29_old button.webp
 
Yes I have seen it before in several different variations. It resembles a foreign military button and the Panama seal but I think its a civilian fashion button.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank you ... I did find a military navy button that could be dated as early as 1892. That is why I looked for this one and found it absolutely nowhere.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you ... I did find a military navy button that could be dated as early as 1892. That is why I looked for this one and found it absolutely nowhere.
Its a neat old button but Waterbury has it listed as fashion (not military) If the back has rusted away its somewhere in the 20th century.
 
Upvote 0
Its a neat button anyway even if it isn't military.Welcome to TN.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
Replies
15
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Pre civil war?
Replies
6
Views
564

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom