cyberborikua Sr. Member Joined Apr 11, 2011 Messages 297 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Detector(s) used BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001 Aug 6, 2013 #1 I recently found this nice iron cast plaque in a Chicago park near a ball field. Nice patina and still good looking. I wish I could date the era. If anyone knows, share it! Attachments IMG_2027.webp 149.6 KB · Views: 174 Upvote 0 Downvote
I recently found this nice iron cast plaque in a Chicago park near a ball field. Nice patina and still good looking. I wish I could date the era. If anyone knows, share it!
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2013 #2 Looks like a water valve cover. No idea on age though.
cyberborikua Sr. Member Joined Apr 11, 2011 Messages 297 Reaction score 20 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Detector(s) used BH 505, BH Tracker IV, Minelab Safari, Minelab E-Track,Tesoro Sand Shark, Cobra Beach Master, Radio Shack Micronta 3001 Aug 7, 2013 Thread Owner #3 NOLA Thanks for your ideas. I also enjoyed looking at your collection of old pictures.
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2013 #4 Thanks, I hope to have more up soon.