What's new

Old copper coin

72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
1,463
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's an old copper coin or token found in my Granddad's stuff. On the obverse I can see III above the head, and part of a date that looks like 1861??? On the back I can see EMPIRE. It measures 24mm. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • Brass and old coins 006.webp
    Brass and old coins 006.webp
    85 KB · Views: 423
  • Brass and old coins 007.webp
    Brass and old coins 007.webp
    71.6 KB · Views: 426
  • Brass and old coins 010.webp
    Brass and old coins 010.webp
    91.5 KB · Views: 681
  • Brass and old coins 008.webp
    Brass and old coins 008.webp
    78.2 KB · Views: 381
French Napoleon III
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
French Napoleon III

Thanks CRU :thumbsup: Is the date gonna be right that I'm seeing, 1861?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom