What's new

Old detectors for trade

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
4,257
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I saw a section under "Charter members" that was for Buy/Sell/Trade of metal detectors that is obviously for charter members only which is ok by me but is there a topic on this forum for this?
If not, that is cool.
 
nope, just on charter members, but it's only $20
 
Ok thanks. I will definitely look into that.
 
Just to make clear that is for an entire year and not just one month. :occasion14:
 
Whaz up Gordon? You Chartering up? :skullflag:
 
Whaz up Gordon? You Chartering up? :skullflag:

I used to be Terry, but I got into too many heated discussions in political threads ( you know I can't pass up a good argument)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom