SaginawIan
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2006
- Messages
- 679
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Detroit, Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.
I think you are correctMackaydon said:Reverse lettering also looks like "Allison"
Good eyesight trikikiwi said:Nice find Ian.
I don't think it is a military dog tag, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_tags
or a tag for a dog, which I am sure would have the local council name on it.
Gut feeling is that it was attached to a key.
Do I read H. E. Allison or, ?. F. Allison ?
also what is the small lettering on the other side? I can't quite make it out 8)
Mike

I agree. This is clearly a very old case of "lock him up and throw away the key".JG_in_NC said:There is propbably an inmate still locked up at the asylum since Henry lost the key......
You happened to find the key (or at least the key tag).