jhamner

Dec 2, 2008

Attachments

• P1010204.JPG
    P1010204.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 10
last item found

This old belt plate was the last item found--might be Boy Scout with the pack number.

Attachments

• P1010200.JPG
    P1010200.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 90
  • P1010201.JPG
    P1010201.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 91
  • P1010202.JPG
    P1010202.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 89
  • P1010203.JPG
    P1010203.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 87
Looks like the treasure chest may have been hit with a plow giving you the opportunity to find the contents one beep at a time starting with coines, pearls and buckles. Just a teaser of what's still there.
Great finds. Congrats.

This old belt plate was the last item found--might be Boy Scout with the pack number.

Just kidding--I'm HOPING it's either Civil War or earlier, but I'm not really sure--that's where I need the help of you experts out there! Thanks!

Just kidding--I'm HOPING it's either Civil War or earlier, but I'm not really sure--that's where I need the help of you experts out there! Thanks!

Not my area, but my gut says earlier.

Looks like the treasure chest may have been hit with a plow giving you the opportunity to find the contents one beep at a time starting with coines, pearls and buckles. Just a teaser of what's still there.
Great finds. Congrats.
Sorry about the pearls!--I inserted the wrong picture!

Nice relic and coin hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

Nice finds! With the shape of the "2" on that plate it (IMHO), is much earlier than Civil War!
That could be "Banner" material..........

Iowa Dale

Nice finds! With the shape of the "2" on that plate it (IMHO), is much earlier than Civil War!
That could be "Banner" material..........

Iowa Dale
Thank you! I'm really not interested in a banner--just a positive I.D.

I'm not sure the title of your post is luring the Revolutionary/1812 guys in here.

I don't normally advocate clickbait titles, but you might need to throw in a couple of keywords to get the Revolutionary/1812 crowd in here. I am eager to see an ID for your "21".

That belt plate looks like a sweetie.

Very nice set of finds.

That belt plate font looks older to me.

Congrats!

Congrats on those finds.

I apologize, but I am very pushed for time--wish I could answer all who posted, but time restraints won't allow me, so I just want to thank each and every one of you for all the valuable information!

Thanks to all who went to the trouble of providing me with all the valuable information!

Awesome finds! Love that Trime !! Congrats and HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back